Thursday, September 13, 2012

Did that REALLY happen?

Sophia loves our puppy Gizmo so much which is wonderful as she has been terrified of animals up until we got him. We have been letting him sleep at the foot of our bed for the past few nights because he has been barking at bedtime. Sophia wanted him to sleep with her last night so we pushed her bed to the wall so he wouldn't be kicked out accidentally as she is a rough sleeper and got them both to bed. 30 minutes later he is barking because it is early for him and he wasn't ready for bed. So of course this wakes her up and she brings him downstairs. I tell her "I will bring him up when everyone is ready for bed that way he won't bark if he hears us downstairs. I pinkie promise." So it is time for bed and Gizmo is passed out under the coffee table. Since he is so asleep, I put him in his crate and go to bed. I want him sleeping in his crate really. Not everyone's bed. At 1:15 am, Sophia storms in my bedroom wakes us up yelling, "YOU DIDN'T PUT GIZMO IN MY BED!! AND YOU PINKIE PROMISED!!!!" I don't remember what I said or how I got her back to bed but she got there without the dog. I asked Kevin if he remembered that and he said.."That really happened?? I thought I dreamed that.." More like nightmare..Needless to say, I am a little wiped out today. Thank you Sophia..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sophia's Quips & Quibbles Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template