Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tooth Fairy Pt 2

We are trying again with the Tooth Fairy. I gave Sophia all of her stuff back including her tooth for the Tooth Fairy. She showed me everything again. I asked her if she thought the Tooth Fairy would show up tonight as I didn't think she was on the agenda for the evening as it was a day late. She said, "Yes.." Of course I had to plant it in her brain that she might not show up. I said, "What then?" She said, "Well, I will be mad." Then I asked if I should check if the Tooth Fairy came in the middle of the night and she said, "Okay." I then asked if I should just pretend to be the Tooth Fairy and leave a dollar or keep it real? At first she said yes leave a dollar then she thought about it and said, "No, keep it real mom." I asked her if she thought the Tooth Fairy wore a tutu and she said, "Yeah!" (duh!) "What color?" I asked. She says,"Pink, of course! And it is a football player - I saw the movie!" Thank you Hollywood and Dwayne Johnson for keeping the magic alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sophia's Quips & Quibbles Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template